Fanie & Rose (Stence) Blignaut have another
SON! Abigail, Daniel, Liliva, Elisha, Kezia and Kihannah have a
LITTLE BROTHER!
Becky has another
GRANDSON--18 grandbabies (and Great-Pappy & Grammy Cooley watching over Baby Rose in heaven)! The little guy is still waiting for his name! Update: His name is
Lemuel, meaning "
belongs to God," and is thought by many to be another name/nickname for Solomon. The only Biblical references to Lemuel are in Proverbs 31:1 and 4.
Thank You, God, for watching over Mommy and Baby Lemuel Josiah!
Baby Lemuel Josiah arrived today,
Wed, Nov 12, 10:0 AM. He weighs
9 pounds and is
21.5 inches long.
CONGRATULATIONS,
Rose & Fanie!
Abigail, Daniel, Liliva, Elisha, Kezia and Kihannah!!
WELCOME, LEMUEL JOSIAH BLIGNAUT!
5 comments:
This family tree must be getting some good water because there have been a lot of new sprouts recently. Ha!! Hope you are having a great day. Wish you could be with us at Christmas....18 kids under one roof...fun, fun, fun.
Belinda, you are funny! :) I am just curious if you are being sarcastic about Christmas being fun?? : ) We don't have to worry about it being too quiet! Pamela
The Stence family is going by leaps and bounds :o) Congratulations!!
I really do think Christmas will be fun. I am looking forward to it! I am sure there will be some interesting moments but overall it will be good times!! I look forward to seeing everyone!!
Interesting, this year all the sprouts except Emily have been boys. That's quite a change. I now have 12 granddaughters and 6 grandsons. So it looks like they are trying to catch up.
Anyway, I don't have to worry about not having enough to pray for. :) My desire and prayer is that each grandchild give their heart to God at an early age.
I am so thankful that the parents of all these grandchildren are teaching them the ways of God.
May all who come behind us find us faithful.
Post a Comment