
Just in case you're wondering, L to R: (Back Row) Tim Cooley Jr, Paul Young, Dave Young. Don White, Jr. (Middle Row) Rebekah (Cooley) Stence, Beth (Sheehan) Haney, Faith & Ken, Janelle (Burnham) Schneider, Tabitha Cooley. (Front Row) Melissa (Young) Lemin, Rhoda (Stence) Grout, Greg Miller, David Young, Jr.
When we were coming up on our 5th anniversary and fairly new to the internet and creating websites and pages, I designed a surprise anniversary page to say "Happy Anniversary!" to Ken. So instead of trying to figure out what to post here... I'll just direct you there. (Not being lazy... I've been spending time creating and assembling a wedding scrapbook [about time, ya think?!] and didn't think about putting something together for here. That's why you can see part of a parchment quotation: This day I marry my best friend... )
Disclaimer: The anniversary page is ok, I think, but the site in general has not been updated for a while (that's stating it gently!) so dud links abound.

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary, Ken and Faith!!
Happy Anniversary!! I forgot that your anniversary is so close to ours. We will be married 12 years on the 15th. Hope you have a wonderful day!! I enjoyed your wedding web page.
Happy Belated Anniversary! Our's is coming up in two days. Where does time go? And I also checked out your Anniversary Page ~ very nice!!
Post a Comment