Monday, June 2, 2008

Poll Results

Six votes for P & R; three votes for HIS & HERS. So Pete and Repeat it is! :) After the whole ordeal as a result of "the key," however, Ken carries only Pete's keys, and I carry only Repeat's keys. I guess that means "Everyone's a winner today!" We have Pete & Repeat cars and HIS & HERS car keys.

Thanks for your participation! :)

P.S. Remember Uncle Charlie saying, "Everyone's a winner today!" on the Children's Bible Hour radio program when there was a tie with the Bible Quickie Quiz? Do they still say that? I haven't heard that line spoken in years (decades?), but it popped up spontaneously!

Yeh, and now that I mentioned Quickie Quizzes, I have the pre-quiz ditty running endlessly through my brain: "It's a Quickie, It's a Quickie, It's a Quickie, Quickie Quiz. With the boys against the girls, 'til we're all in a whirl, It's a Quickie Quickie Quiz!"

Hehehehe, can you hear it now too?! ;)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh thanks tons Faith! Now I know what I will be singing all day today!