Happy 49th Birthday, Ken! :) Celebrate the Gift of LIFE!! I'm so glad you were born. :) (Since Ken was born on his dad's 21st birthday, Dad says he [himself] became a man and a father the same day. Funny thing is every year, Ken asks Dad, "So how old are you now?" and every year Dad replies, "21 years older than you!" lol Ken can never remember Dad's age.)
People are always saying to me, "I hope you know just how wonderful your husband is." I realize it every day and shake my head that I am so blessed. :) There's just so much wonderful about you people can't help but notice. Easy going. Conscientious. Peacemaker. Available to help. Ready to laugh. Always have a song. Loaddds of love. For God, for wife, for family, for friends. (I'll say the rest where the world can't hear. :)) God wrapped it all up in the awesome package of YOU! I hope you have a day that makes you feel as SPECIAL as you are. I hope you have many, many many MORE! I love you. Happy Birthday!!
And...
Happy 70th Birthday, Dad!!Celebrate the Gift of LIFE!
Wow, the big 7-0! I'm thankful God has given you so many years. I'm appreciate your wise counsel, your faithful prayers, your unconditional love, your consistent walk with the Lord. I'm happy for the song in your heart--as long as it's a song! lol ;) I hope somehow in all the stuff going on today (call to Mom revealed it's already been a doozy), you know what a special blessing you are to the world, your friends, your family. Happy Birthday, and MANY more!

2 comments:
Happy birthday Ken.. WOW ya still look YOUNG.. hehehe.. How are you guys doin? So glad to have got in touch with you on facebook. Seems like alot og babies are comming into your life these days in your family... Grads!
I know you took a lot of photos while you were here. You should upload them sometime...soon lol miss you
Post a Comment