Thursday, January 24, 2008

Where do I begin?

* sigh * I'm here. Now what? :) Maybe being birthed into the blogging world made me realize why newborns sleep so much. By the time I should be ready to blog, I'm ready to sleep instead ...nah, it wasn't really THAT bad. I feel a second wind blowing!

I usually click in to one friend's blog to keep up with her family's goings-on and click right back out again--didn't think I had any particular interest in Blogland. Before long, I blog-hopped to a couple of her friends' blogs whose names I recognized and added them to my click-time. Then one day not so long ago, I googled something (I completely forgot what!) and clicked on a link that landed me on the blog of someone connected to Penn View. Ironically, I don't know the blogger, but I recognized several names on her list of Blog friends, and I could hardly click fast enough! I was so excited to find several of my former students from Penn View!

Now I have spent hours blog-hopping while looking for and catching up on friends. I must say that it's incredible what happens in almost 16 years!

My curiosity has me wondering, "Where are student friends from Penns Valley Christian Academy (I'm not even going to figure how many years ago that is--hey, my specialty wasn't MATH!!), our little school in Taiwan (too many years ago too!) and Foothills Christian Academy (almost 7 years ago). I haven't been able to locate anybody from any of these yet, but I have only begun to fight--oops, I mean, search! :)

I'm hoping to find lots of former students' blogsites. If you are a former student of mine from PVBI or Penns Valley, or a student from Foothills while I was in the office there, and you're not on my list, I'm probably looking for you. So drop me a line and let me know where to find you! :)

Okay, so maybe I'm getting a little carried away raving about former students--but hey, they were my kids!!

Hmm... I'm thinking of a number of other people I hope I can find, and lots of them are high school and college friends! (Has my entire life been "school"? I hadn't thought so.)

Well, whether you are school related or not, if you're my friend: gimme a holler! o/


No comments: