Friday, March 28, 2008

Exactly!

Ok, so I'm blogging to someone who doesn't even "bother" with computers (to what level of blogging does that take me?), but I just read this and said, "This is me!" then laughed and decided, I've gotta post this. My view of cooking and sci-fi all wrapped up in one concise statement.

Not that I actually read sci-fi or, good grief, watch an entire DVD of a sci-fi movie. Oh, did I say sci-fi movie? Heh, I meant almost any genre of movie! And I express the same sentiment every time.

--I read recipes the same way I read/watch science fiction: I get to the end and think, "Well, that's not gonna happen!"--

1 comment:

LaDonna said...

You mean it was one of those, "Yeah, right, like that's possible!" moments? We call those "Faith" movies at our house, and they have NOTHING to do with spiritual things! HA!!