I have heard that scrapaholics (scrapbookaholics just doesn't have the same ring to it) go so far as to dress their kids for outings according to what they want their page to look like later or to what supplies they have on hand, e.g., "Oh no, honey, you can't wear that outfit for the picnic. I don't have paper to match that!"
So have I become a blogoholic so soon? My response when this incident happened: "Well, I was needing something to post on my blog!" I just wish I'd had my camera to memorialize the look on his face.
Last night Ken and I were finishing up our meal at a local Mexican restaurant. We had depleted our basket of chips and were debating about requesting a refill. Ken figured, "If I had a few more chips, I would eat the rest of the lettuce and sour cream on my plate with a little salsa."
About this time the waiter swooshed by our table, "Are you finished with your plate, sir?"
"Yes," Ken replied. Exit plate. "And could you bring us a few more chips?"
The look on his face: priceless. And then we burst out laughing.
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment