Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tab's blogging! :)

I've been wishing other of my family members would blog, so I am excited to say that my niece, Tabitha Cooley, started blogging TODAY! We've done a lot of things together, so I think it's going to be fun to blog together too!

Tab lives in South Africa and the big "hat" she wears says "missionary," but she wears other little "hats" all at the same time: teacher, dorm mommy, and several others... but I'll let her tell you about that!

True to her initials (also her dad's and brother's initials) she named her blog, "True Lively Communications." She's already posting about bugs, baking, (oh, not together!) and other stuff happening in her life. Enough already. Go check it out!

1 comment:

LaDonna said...

Thanks for the heads up about Tab! It sure sounds like you all have been having lots of March Madness at your house! :) Let's get together soon. I'm sorry I couldn't help you out Monday, we didn't get back from Pigeon Forge until after the time you needed help.