I have two Fiskars paper punches, and I really enjoy using them, so when I saw these neato paper punches (imitations of Fiskars to be sure, but not in price, cuz these were a mere $3 each!), I couldn't resist getting them. (Click on the picture to get a closer look.)
On a clearance shelf was a bin of ties. Ken has fun wearing ties, which is a bit of a switch for me since nearly all of the 23 years I had my dad, he didn't wear a tie (personal conviction), and my brothers wear conservative to very conservative ties. We've looked for an Easter tie but haven't found one we liked. I thought this one was pretty nifty--reminds me of the hand-painted Ukrainian eggs. At 30% off of $5.19, I couldn't get outta the store without it!
Surprise! I found Herr's potato chips in TN! I had to buy a couple bags just to enjoy the back home flavor. Yummmm...
Found some stamper markers and more nameplates for Tab's school in South Africa.
Asked an employee to reach a couple paint-by-number kits from way up high.
Snatched up 5 rolls of plain brown wrapping paper for $.70 each for the books I'll send out on Paperback Swap.
And came back home with no birthday gift! Go figure.

1 comment:
Cool tie!! :D Lolly
Post a Comment