Monday, October 20, 2008

* blush *

I confess, I cheated and sneaked (no, not snuck!) 3 (update: now 5) posts in here labeled with the dates when I should have posted them! Now, I'm current. Yay! :)

What goes up must come down...

Thank God for His continued guidance!

Another celebration of Life!

Knock on wood...

Celebrating a Family Mile Marker

I haven't figured out if blogging is work or play. lol Some days after I have been on the computer alllllll day, I think about posting on my blog and it feels like more work. Then other days I think about posting and it feels like I shouldn't shirk my work to play on my blog. I do enjoy keeping up with you all through your blogs (and FaceBook too, I might add!!), so I'll try to do better on my blog.

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

Welcome back!! I thought something happened to you :o)) Keep blogging!!!!

Belinda said...

I wondered where you have been hiding. Good to have you back.

LaDonna said...

I'm so very excited that you updated, even if it took CHEATING to do it! :) I've missed you here.