After we sang the birthday ditty to Rose tonight and caught up on general news, she said, "Well, I guess while I have you on the line I should tell you... we're pregnant again!" Baby Blignaut #8 is due early December. We're so excited for them. Ken, of course, is hoping for a birthday present for himself on Dec 5. (Ken was born on his father's 21st birthday. His dad says he became a man and a father on the same day.)
Here's their growing family: Fanie & Rose, Abigail, Baby Rose [in heaven], Daniel, Liliva, Elisha, Kezia, Kihannah. This picture was taken in July 2007. We'll need an update by year's end!
This little sprout arrived in 2007 (born to Stephen & LaDonna [Gessner] Stence), but I haven't had many photos of her. Alannah was newborn when we held her last summer... look at her now at 10 months!

5 comments:
I remember when Rose was born.
It's nice seeing all these kids that I haven't seen in years again.
Enjoy your blog.
Wow, your family is sure doing its part of multiplying! :) So many babies, so many birthdays to keep track of. It was great to get caught up with you. We've been thinking about you guys and wanting to get together soon. Let's try and do that.
That will make 18 grandchildren, 9 years old and younger. Wow!!! I love that picture of Alannah. She is so adorable.
Great to see a picture of Rose & family! Wow - how does she do it??? I guess I don't have anything to complain about with just 3 little ones. God bless her!!! - Dawn
I, too, remember when Rose was born, a long time ago. Wow, Faith, you are keeping up better on my kids than I am. I do go to their blog spots and download their pictures and print them out and show them to anyone who wants to look at someone else's grandchildren. My greatest joy is that they are all serving God.
Post a Comment