I imagine "Sarah Palin" will be the most googled phrase today... and maybe for longer than today! Reportedly, McCain said to be prepared for "an unconventional choice." He wasn't kidding!
Of all the articles I read about her today, this article at RealClearPolitics (posted to the web June 4, 2008 and purporting that Palin would be the ideal VP choice) was most interesting. Some people are fussing that we don't have enough time before the elections to get to know her, but from everything I've read in a little over an hour, it doesn't take much time because she has a clear stand on many issues. Some would say it doesn't take much time because she hasn't much experience, which in some ways is true, but I'm pretty impressed with how much she has accomplished in such a short time. More than can be said for somebody else!
One comment I saw elsewhere made me chuckle. Someone who has been viewing the news today said that McCain must have made a great pick or the Dems wouldn't be so all-out furious.
15 years ago

4 comments:
Hey, you might want to hop over to my blog and click on Vonnie Bryan's name and read what she has to say about "their" governor. Good stuff, this should be an interesting race!
I am very excited about Sara Palin as VP!! I thought her speech was great and I like everything I have read and heard about her.
I loved her speech!Except for the fact that she kept praising McCain. I think she will make a wonderful VP.
She sure generates positive thinking and that is a big plus. A breath of frresh air into the campaigning. Lolly
Post a Comment